‘BACK TO NORMAL’
6 WEEK PILATES PROGRAMME FOR A STRONGER BACK
Most of us at one time or another will experience some back pain. Having had a number of sports injuries (all of which have been remedied with Pilates) Wendy has a specific interest in working with clients with a variety of chronic conditions and injuries. In light of this, she has launched ‘BACK TO NORMAL’ - a 6 week Pilates programme of strengthening and stretching, and thus preventing, back, neck and shoulder problems.
The 6 Week Back Care programme consists of:
- 2 x one-to-one sessions (60 minutes each) per week over a 6 week period
- Working with the guidelines set out by your GP, osteopath or physiotherapist Wendy will conduct a Postural Assessment and create a Therapeutic Pilates programme that will help move you towards recovery and pain-free good health.
- Wendy will interpret the information gathered during the initial consultation to prescribe the correct programme of exercise using weights, flexbands, balls and other basic equipment usually found in the gym or your home.
- Wendy will identify the most common physiological causes of back pain relating to imbalanced muscle groups and explain how to deal with them safely and effectively.
- Total cost £850.00 which includes telephone/email support as well as liaison with your healthcare provider throughout programme
Note: Therapeutic Pilates does not replace treatment provided by the client’s GP, osteopath or physiotherapist but rather complements it. A suitable programme will be developed in accordance with the guidelines of your health care provider.