ALIGN PILATES - CALL WENDY ON 07775591033
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

EXERCISE OF THE MONTH - LUNGE
JUST LAUNCHED TODAY! NOSH DETOX PILATES!
FREE box of healthy snacks from Graze.com!
EXERCISE OF THE MONTH - DOUBLE LEG STRETCH
Pay with Paypal!
powered by

Wendy's Blog

Poor technique almost guaranteed to cause back pain!

It's frustrating when I see personal trainers at the gym who neglect their clients core stability - this is especially important in kettlebell training. See how NOT to do it...

8 Comments to Poor technique almost guaranteed to cause back pain!:

Comments RSS
tanie noclegi wisła on 28 June 2014 19:43
Fencing for lots of revenue need to be not alone awesome and How to decorate a practical hall
Reply to comment

adres www on 17 August 2014 17:27
Interested in brand-new ways to various arrangement at their have property, or even taking a look at the cosmetic market further improvement train theirselves in all types of figures to be able to energize any baby's mind
Reply to comment

Fake Chanel Bags on 18 December 2015 10:31
I see personal trainers at the gym who neglect their clients core stability.
Reply to comment

Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Treatments on 15 June 2016 10:10
Thanks for your valuable information. This information is really useful for us.
Reply to comment

Kettlebell training on 25 July 2016 20:23
I am in agreement that poor technique almost guaranteed to cause back pain as always. I have the same experience with poor technique, thus I was suffering for back pain a long time. We should avoid poor technique always to save us. Thank you so much.
Reply to comment

fake ray ban uk on 29 July 2016 10:04
It's frustrating when I see personal trainers at the gym who neglect their clients core stability - this is especially important in kettlebell training.
Reply to comment

Back Pain Therapy on 04 October 2016 09:08
hi Great piece of writing on the blog, I really liked the way you highlighted some really important and significant points. Thanks so much, I appreciate your work. Thanks :)..
Reply to comment

www.mulberryinuk.co.uk on 27 December 2016 04:26
Poor technique almost guaranteed to cause back pain!
Reply to comment