ALIGN PILATES - CALL WENDY ON 07775591033
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

EXERCISE OF THE MONTH - LUNGE
JUST LAUNCHED TODAY! NOSH DETOX PILATES!
FREE box of healthy snacks from Graze.com!
EXERCISE OF THE MONTH - DOUBLE LEG STRETCH
Pay with Paypal!
powered by

Wendy's Blog

Battling that winter weight gain?

A friend of mine who is an Olympic coach told his runners that they should "eat like a poor person." By that he meant lots of vegetables and fruits, beans, rice, pasta, and small amounts of meat, oils, fat and sugar. I follow that plan, and try to train consistently and rigorously year round. Despite that, my weight goes up a little in the winter, and down a little in the summer. The long term plan is for it to go down a little more each summer so that your weight range is reset to a lower level, resulting in a very gradual, manageable loss of weight. This has worked with my clients pretty well, some who've lost 26 pounds over 25 months, about a pound a month. With that said, the little bit of weight gain in the winter drives me crazy. I have to work very hard not to panic and get frustrated. Stay the course of healthy diet and exercise, and don't sweat the occasional set backs.

14 Comments to Battling that winter weight gain?:

Comments RSS
Eyelastin reviews on 21 February 2012 07:03
Very useful health advice, I need some natural and home remedy for maintaining fitness. Hope you will post some of the home tips in your next post.

Maxolash reviews on 22 February 2012 09:45
I am looking for some health advices as I am fitness trainer. Thanks for your useful suggestions.

Somulin reviews on 23 February 2012 08:35
That was very nice health advice given by you. Please give me some more useful natural tips.

Louis Vuitton Bags for Womens on 26 April 2013 08:13
Incredible publish content. I adore your amazing write-up. You ought to provide far more content relating to this amazing subject matter. Thank you for expressing your good article. Just do it.

Air Jordan 9 Retro on 06 June 2013 03:59
Good post and right to the point. Thanks and maintain up the good work . LY

scar removal in sydney on 22 July 2013 06:28
Changes in eating habit may be a good option to reduce some amount of weight. thanks for explaining the topic in detail way.

Free option tips on 20 August 2013 12:16
Blogger’s brilliant Efforts are really appreciable. Anyone can easily understand the thoughts. Also I like the conclusions made on this topic which is really very informative.

chemical peel on 22 August 2013 11:25
Eating habit is the thing that always affect weight of any person. So, its very necessary to have a proper and healthy diet plan. thanks for the suggestions.

eye laser surgery reviews on 24 August 2013 08:12
The Content that you have shared is sufficient to follow a good eating habit. That can reduce several health-related issues. thanks..

IPL Newmarket on 19 September 2013 11:58
The blog is perfect to know the effective weight reduction tips. The details that you have shared are very exciting. thanks and keep blogging.

pre workout supplements for men on 01 May 2014 11:20
I admire the valuable advice Battling that winter weight gain? you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.

replique montre on 21 January 2016 04:53
I follow that plan, and try to train consistently and rigorously year round.

Cheap Healthy Eating Out on 26 November 2016 08:09
we are affected by our friends habit. first of all we want to getting fit body and superior health nut we are in interested to follow healthy rules. in that case we not going forward.

HNI Cash Services on 11 May 2017 11:30
Thank you for writing such an interesting article on topic Battling that winter weight gain?